Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beta 2 Will Be Sent Out Soon

Sometime in the next few hours I'm going to send out links. This'll be the middle of the night for a lot of you, but you'll be able to play whenever you like.

Also, you may have noticed a new "Nanshe" theme to the blog. This will remain until I am bored with it.Shame I can't get the background animated, but maybe that's for the best. I prefer my backgrounds not to be TOO distracting.

Still, enjoy the Nanshe skeledance party for a while.







EDIT:
We've officially reached 69% of the total funding goal for the extras. Thank you everyone! Skeledance party in celebration!

And the second beta is officially out to donators now!

3 comments:

  1. Cool, glad to hear that you are grand releasing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a second beta for donators only or is this one going to be for everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, is there a chance that you can post (percentage wise) at how much there is on the Extras so far as I thinking of donating and would like to what extras are at what percent? (so I can donate to the one I think should be in the game)

    Just to make this clear, I don't mean the completed one as I know you remove those from the voting poll.

    ReplyDelete