Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Still on Track

The release will DEFINITELY be in February; whether it will be on the 1st or not I'm not sure. I'm going to try for that date.

I'm afraid I've spent half the past year sick; just now I'm getting over a month-long bout of bronchitis. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to buy some glasses so I can see my work again. But even with everything that's happened this last while, work continues. There are several more dungeons than I told you about before; the maps on those particular bits of the game have been remade for long enough I didn't really think about them.

There will finally be a mountains dungeon in the early part of the game (Yes, that mountain pass was always meant to be a dungeon), as well as a short tunnel dungeon between the Oasis and Sayda, as well as the island and volcano dungeon.  There will be two totally new cities. The Dwarven city of Beerenberg and the hidden Monstergirl Village, as long as some other small locations everywhere.

Right now I need to finish up the events on the island and finish up the monsters/story events in the volcano. The monstergirl village needs characters and events. I know what needs to go there but it's low priority right now; it's something of an easter egg anyway.

Also, if you're curious about the heroine of this next session, her name is Audr. Think of her like a Dwarven Robin Hood. A member of the art team, Mindwipe, AKA Planetofjunk, is previewing one frame of the first sex scene with her in this chapter. Mindwipe is awesome and you should support him 100%.

If you don't mind spoilers, take a look and get hyped!
http://planetofjunk2.tumblr.com/post/73992913448/last-year-i-was-commissioned-to-do-some-pictures

4 comments:

  1. Mindwipe is an excellent artist and I look forward to the update in February. Hope you feel better after having to deal with being sick most of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dwarf city should be called Beerenbrawts. Nothing better at a ballgame than Beerenbrawts :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things are on schedule, but too bad about the illness thing - on which note:

    YOU GOT BRON-CHITIS?

    AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. RunningAroundInCirclesJanuary 22, 2014 at 3:33 PM

    Just one short question. How are the dwarwen names supposed to be pronounced?

    ReplyDelete