Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Silly Art

I rarely post my own art here, and this one is pretty silly. But I’m totally happy with how it turned out and wanted to share it.

This is based on the fan made videogame Psycho Waluigi. Once I found out that Mind Control is a thing in it this image popped in my head and I HAD to draw it. Special thanks to Sleepymaid for help with the shading.


And yes, I've been working on the game lately, but I want to wait for a slightly more substantial bit of work before I update you. 

Medri will also be streaming some Overwhored art later tonight, drawing the Tower Mistress battle sprites.

https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=Medri

I don't know when the stream will start but feel free to check it out, it ought to be fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love that I can still find your really old stuff on places like Hypnopics Collective

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, like this art. Mind control + some good story = awesome

    ReplyDelete