Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Lapis Azurai

Hey all! A friend of mine that goes by the name of Bluewinds is also making an adult game. She's currently making a game called Lapis Azurai.

She's going the route of "vanilla game with adult extra optional downloads" that I have thought about doing with future games. Basically it's a way to get adult games onto mainstream sites. You present an entirely vanilla game, then you offer a NSFW "Patch" on your website.

I've played through some of the early versions of it and it was fairly interesting. Rather than pipe on too much about it I think I'd rather let her speak for herself. She has some pretty awesome artists and made a sweet commercial on her Kickstarter page.

Check it out!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bluewinds/lapis-azurai


Also a quick update on what I'm doing lately: Revamping combat to make it fun. It was very bare-bones before, now I'm really crunching down and trying to make it as fun as possible. Thanks again for all the support - it means I can spend the time doing this stuff. I'll have a test-release for the new combat system on the 1st of next month!

4 comments:

  1. Already pledged the $15 for the year of early updates. I liked the work Bluewinds did with her brothels.im games, and Lapis Azurai looks like a lot of fun itself. Hopefully it will end up being longer than the brothels.im games though, cause I was able to complete those in a fairly low number of hours lol.

    Played through the demo Bluewinds has on the site, and liked the game so far. You have to actually think a bit in order to make a respectable profit on your runs, and I like having to decide between taking the relatively safe routes that take a bit longer and the more dangerous routes that shave a couple days off your travel time.

    Glad to see you're plugging this Cypress.

    ~Morningfrost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a friend and I never mind giving a bit of exposure to friends.

      Delete
    2. And I appreciate it lol. If someone else hadn't plugged her Kickstarter I would've never heard about it in time to pledge, because it'd been awhile since I'd stopped by her site.

      ~Morningfrost

      Delete
    3. Looks like Blue's halfway through the Kickstarter timeframe already, with only about 1/4 of the goal. Think she may have to look into the Patreon way, cause it's not looking like she's going to hit what she needs on Kickstarter.

      Delete