Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Monday, July 27, 2015

On the next release

I'm gonna open up the combat beta and make it a public release in a few days. I wanted to get it done today but the truth is farmwork doesn't have weekends and I've been working pretty much endlessly. On the plus side I'm starting to get fresh corn now and it's really, really tasty!

There's a bunch of new pictures going into this one, as well as some new art. Zko is well-known in the erotic mind control community and will be added to the list of artists soon; he did this replacement for the Lamia nuns!


Zko is well known in the mind control art community. You can check out his art here on hypnohub, he's done quite a bit!

I'm also working a lot on the pre-production of my next game. The expansion for Overwhored, Overwhored II and other games will happen after it. It'll be a big, fun deal! I'll give you all some more details later on - including a fun surprise collaboration with another author for the upcoming visual novel!

See you in a day or two!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the next public release!

    ReplyDelete